Saturday, August 29, 2009

Vegas Baby!



Well I'm all packed up and heading out the door to LV for a week. I will be meeting the girlfriend there and spending some time with here family which is always a lot of fun. I have a good sized bank roll for this trip so hopefully I can make back the airfare at the poker tables. If not I'll have fun trying. I'm also going to parlay the Arizona Cardinals and the San Diego Chargers both winning their respective divisions at the sports book. Money in the bank for when I return. Ha ha!

We are staying at her sister's house for 5 of the nights and spending a couple on the strip at NY, NY. We also have a car for the whole week so I am going to be able to do some shopping at the outlet malls and check out some new areas, specifically Red Rock Canyon. For as much as I go to Vegas I haven't really spent much time exploring some of the non-Strip stuff. There is such great landscape around the city.

I am Commissioner of The Lion's Den II fantasy football league and our draft is scheduled for Monday, so I'll have to do it from there. My team is Deadhead Express (as always) and my intent is to roll through the competition like a runaway freight train. Easier said than done though. I will update my progress here and post the weekly write-ups that I do for the league here as well.

Be good out there,
mrjackstraw

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

~From the movie The Color of Money

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...