Monday, June 14, 2010

Blossom Phish


Phun Ahead
Originally uploaded by mrjackstraw
Just got back from a weekend road trip down into America's Rust Belt chasing the fun that is Phish. It was a quick over and back this time for one show only. I was accompanied my my sister, a veteran of 8 shows now and 2 Phirst Timers. The boys did not disappoint.

We followed that up with a trip to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland on Sunday. In between and on the way there was eating and drinking and laughing and smiling and so forth. I will have a more detailed write-up posted shortly.

I've posted a few pics HERE.

Sorry for the lack of any writing and "Death Theme" the last few posts have carried. This isn't an Obit column God Damn It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...