Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Up - That's All That Matters



I broke even in my NFL betting this weekend. Dead even. I hope no one takes my gambling advice too seriously. I could probably give better advice on how to tread water. Literally. With Green Bay's ouster I did end up hitting on a pre-season bet I made.

I did manage to take down a poker tournament on Sunday morning. I kicked the shit out of 48 unsuspecting deers in the proverbial headlights. Turned $3 into $52.50 before noon. That's an ROI of 1491%. Go ahead, do the math. I quit & smoked a bowl.

I am running a test on something so this will be short. Since no one reads this anyways I guess I didn't really have to write that. Ha ha. Oh yeah, we watched Taking Woodstock last night. Fun angle to that whole event. If it makes you feel any better, it was all about the money back then too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...